Who We Are
ACI Learning trains leaders in Audit, Cybersecurity, and Information Technology. We work behind the scenes to help prepare the everyday heroes among us—creating meaningful personal, professional, and business outcomes that impact lives. We are a fast growing, dynamic and high energy organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on our business, customers, and fellow co-workers.
ACI Learning encourages all qualified applicants authorized to work in the U.S. and within a comfortable commute to our Centennial, Colorado office.
ACI Learning is seeking an IT Support Technician to provide technical support via phone, email, Teams Instant Message chat and ITSM system. The Technician will offer support and technical assistance to over 200 employees in multiple locations who are using software, hardware and other computer systems and need help completing tasks or troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access to their computers.
Our IT Support Technician will perform troubleshooting using different diagnostic techniques, must have good technical knowledge and be able to effectively communicate trouble shooting steps and solutions to non-technical users. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers. The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
- Set up computer workstations (Windows and Mac) and associated peripheral devices (storage, printers, monitors, etc.).
- Install and configure networking devices (wireless access points, routers, switches, etc).
- Troubleshoot and repair computer hardware to ensure functionality and reliability.
- Install and configure approved software according to specifications.
- Assists IT Team with other IT efforts as required including asset tagging, tracking, hardware shipping, hardware transporting, onboarding, laptop staging, account creation and other IT duties.
- Maintain local networks to ensure reliable communications and optimize performance.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Perform upgrades and maintenance without preventing others from completing their work.
- Document activities and resolutions in a support ticket database.
- Identify deficiencies with currently deployed hardware and suggest replacement sand upgrades where needed.
- Proven experience in a technical support environment.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Must be curious, courteous, patient, and professional in all interactions.
- Ability to anticipate and adopt innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- At least one technology certification such as the CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ or Microsoft Certified Associate and Microsoft Technology Associate.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to reasonably commute to Centennial, CO office.
- Willingness to travel for multiple days on limited occasions.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Paid vacation, sick time, and eight paid Holidays with two floating Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
- Tuition assistance.
- Compensation range is an annual salary of $50,000-$60,000, depending on experience.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.