About ACI Learning
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in cyber, audit, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
We are looking for a detailed and intrepid Marketing Operations Manager to operate and maintain our varied CRMs and marketing automation platforms. This position facilitates and manages all emails, nurture campaigns, landing pages, and lead assignments promptly and with attention to detail. The Marketing Operations Manager is an expert user of sales and marketing management software, quickly adapting to new tools, identifying process improvements, and outlining new strategies.
- Generating and maintaining mailing lists, including segmentation and list hygiene
- Creating landing pages and email templates (with assistance from UX team when needed)
- Coordinating weekly House Sends and monthly Newsletters for lead nurture
- Providing and facilitating long-term email strategy, and general nurture and customer engagement campaigns
- Looking for tactics to improve conversion metrics in email nurtures and on landing pages
- Creating and managing standing nurture campaigns for all leads across all platforms
- Monitoring email engagement and deliverability ratings
- Conducting regular A/B tests on emails and landing pages, and acts on the results
- Facilitating the general health of the marketing automation instances (e.g., Pardot, HubSpot, Intercom, Recurly)
- Loading vendor purchased leads and creating and maintaining specific cadences per persona/vertical
- Planning and executing one-off nurture campaigns as needed
- Participating in creative ideation meetings with the team.
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in marketing or advertising
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in HubSpot, Pardot, or comparable marketing automation platform
- Expert user of marketing automation
- Working understanding of HTML
- Strong writing/editing skillset
Help us communicate the value of our training to our "learners" (customers) and invite them to realize their potential!
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Paid vacation, sick time, and eight paid Holidays with two floating Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
- Tuition assistance.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.