About ACI Learning
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in cyber, audit, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
We are looking for a dedicated Marketing Analyst to provide actionable business intelligence that facilitates ACI's growth — building our brand and identifying new markets through data analysis. The Marketing Analyst understands that aggregating and synthesizing our many data streams will help us identify better products, better markets, and ultimately better opportunities for our customers.
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
- Developing and maintaining reporting dashboards and databases
- Researching consumer behavior
- Analyzing sales funnels and customer intent
- Facilitating a marketing dashboard that aggregates KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement
- Conducting competitive research and analyzing benchmarking data
- Recommending website and campaign optimizations
- Working closely with Sales, Ops, and Product teams to identify new product and client acquisition opportunities.
- Exploring market trends and opportunities
- Advising senior management on the best strategies to take advantage of said trends and opportunities
- 3+ years experience in marketing or related field
- Business intelligence tool (Tableau or similar), search engines, CRM, and web analytics acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Deep understanding of data warehousing and mining
- Knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or equivalent), databases, and MS Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of CRM programs (HubSpot & Pardot preferred)
- 4-year Marketing degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
Help us investigate and evaluate the best new ways to help our "learners" (customers) thrive!
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Paid vacation, sick time, and eight paid Holidays with two floating Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
- Tuition assistance.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.