About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in cyber, audit, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
ACI Learning seeks a Host Edutainer to contribute to the development of ACI Learning content and the continued success of the Edutainment Team. The host role is a great fit for someone who is an outgoing, charismatic communicator with a knack for explaining things to others. Hosts serve as collaborative content developers – helping plan and produce video-on-demand training content in an on-camera role.
A sincere interest in facilitating meaningful change in people’s lives is a must. A passion for IT, audit or cybersecurity is a bonus.
This position reports to the Edutainment Manager and will be located in Gainesville, Florida.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience or ease on camera.
- Has experience in video development, teaching or training.
- Is a good storyteller.
- Is nonthreateningly confident.
- Has proven success communicating effectively with technical professionals.
- Has the ability to overcome obstacles and unforeseen circumstances to complete projects.
- Can lead by example as an enthusiastic collaborator.
- Interacts with others using sound judgment, good humor, and kindness in a fast-paced environment.
- Can remain calm and positive through technical difficulties and content reshoots.
- Puts the learner first.
- Is highly organized and responsible.
- Has a strong belief that technical training can be transformational.
- Exhibits meticulous attention to detail.
- Possesses outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Displays the highest levels of integrity.
- Operates with a strong work ethic, requiring minimal supervision.
- Is a good teammate.
- Can learn technology quickly.
- Creating video training content
- Creating marketing content including webinars, gameshows, YouTube pieces, voiceover work, commercials, and other promotional materials
- Building a professional social media presence
- Learning about collaborative partners, audience, and verticals to refine delivery and engagement strategies.
- Engaging in biweekly deep feedback and goal setting meetings with management
- Obtaining and maintaining appropriate certifications and professional organization memberships
- Ability to travel 0-10%
- 2 -3 -5 years’ experience in technical training development and delivery or relevant OR 2 -3 years experience in content creation
- 2 -3 years’ collaborative work experience
- Exceptional communication skills
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.