Come join us at our World Class San Antonio, TX Campus. We are looking for a CompTIA Technical Senior Instructor with 3-5 plus years of IT Training technology experience. You will deliver A+, Net+, and Sec+ training programs and support students in achieving career-relevant certifications. Instructors are knowledgeable in student support, certification rates and what is needed to attain them. The instructor is vested in supporting students to achieve certification and career goals. Compensation is relevant to job experience but the budget for the position is $65,000 - $85,000 per year. Includes extensive, full benefit package.
- Holds current CompTIA A+ - Versions 1001/1002, Net+ Version 007 and Sec+ Version 6.1
- ITIL® Foundation Certification Version 4 .
- Prior CompTIA IT Training teaching experience.
- Execution and instruction of training with live instructional IT classes in formal classroom and informal floor-walking
- Execution and instruction of virtual/hands-on labs
- Identifying/Carrying out training needs/analyses
- Defining the skill sets needed to be successful in programs offered
- Carrying out performance assessments to determine the skills gaps between current and desirable learner skill levels
- Delivering study sessions in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking), or online (e.g. webinar) settings.
- Supporting and coaching learners towards timely exam execution
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training and learning outcomes
- Liaising with partners (e.g. external course providers, employers, examining bodies) to fulfill the skills needs of an organization
- Collaborating with other instructors
- Maintaining appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation
- Ability to align training to current IT job markets
- Articulate Communication skills
- Prior student management
- Prior team collaboration or management skills
- Analytical skills
- Training skills
- Mentor experience
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.