About ACI Learning
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in cyber, audit, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to maintain and improve our cloud infrastructure. Our Docker services are continuously tested in Semaphore and deployed to AWS using Terraform. If that sounds interesting to you, come join our small but talented team to help us deploy and scale the services that support our on demand video training platform.
The ideal candidate would have experience with the following:
- Deploying production services to AWS using Docker and Terraform
- Working in a collaborative environment with frequent pair programming sessions
- Supporting a continuous integration (CI) environment on Semaphore and GitHub Actions
- Working in an agile/scrum business environment with iteration planning and retrospectives
Although this role is primarily focused on operations, there will also be many opportunities to work on development tasks. To that end, experience with or interest in the following things would be ideal:
- Developing back end API services sending JSON over HTTP
- Leveraging the strongly typed and functional programming aspects of Haskell and Elm
We are open to US-based remote candidates. Our primary office is in Gainesville, Florida.
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.