About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in cyber, audit, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
The Customer Service position provides Customer Service and Administrative Support for the students, Campus Director, Faculty, and staff. It is an hourly wage, full-time position, with the following work schedule:
- AM Frontline Associate - Monday through Friday, 7:30a to 4:30p
- $16.00 - $18.00 per hour, depending on experience
Individual must be, prompt, dependable, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a time-sensitive environment. This position is required to be in the office, it is not a remote position.
- Front Office Reception
- Greet students and clients creating a favorable first impression.
- Monitor staff calendars and appointment schedules.
- Answer phones and route calls to specific people.
- Assist students with their questions and inquiries.
- Receive and relay messages.
- Ensure coffee and food are available for students and guests.
- Ensure the front desk, reception area, breakroom, and conference rooms are cleaned and straighten throughout the day.
- Stock breakroom supplies.
- Weekly clean refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot.
- Process daily mail and packages.
- Administrative Assistant
- Review and process initial student enrollment paperwork ensuring completeness and compliance.
- Enter and maintain student digital and physical training records.
- Complete daily student attendance records.
- Timely processing of administrative requests from students, counselors, and the Campus Director. Includes Change and Cancellation Orders, Refund, and de-obligation forms.
- Inventory and order office supplies.
- Review and process student weekly/monthly training timesheets for funding partners.
- Prepare and process student completion certificates and training transcripts weekly.
- Assist Employment Development Manager with Job Postings, Employment Input, and outbound calls.
- Client Services
- Assist students with system troubleshooting for online access and course materials.
- Monitor and respond to Client Services' email box.
- Ensure all classroom desks, monitors, mice, and keyboards are cleaned weekly.
- Ensure all classroom chairs, desks, and systems are straighten and uniformed nightly.
- Take pictures of Campus Students successfully completing certification. Maintain “ACI Success” wall.
- At the end of the night
- Prepare coffee and refreshments for the next opening day.
- Ensure all doors and offices are secure.
- Testing Proctor
- Study and pass Pearson Vue Test Proctor Certification Exam.
- Review, process requests for exams.
- Administer exams according to established guidelines from Pearson Vue.
- Ensure the testing center area and equipment are cleaned and straighten.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong customer service skills are a must to ensure an outstanding end-to-end client experience.
- Good decision-making skills and ability to work well under stress and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational skills with the ability to plan, manage and execute day-to-day office operations.
- Strong verbal and written (email) communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Must represent the values of the organization: accountability, customer-focused, integrity, passion, resourcefulness, teamwork.
- Social media skills are a plus.
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Paid vacation, sick time, and eight paid Holidays with two floating Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
- Tuition assistance.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.