About ACI Learning
Join some of the world's most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world's experts in cyber, audit, and IT. The world's most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It's all we do.
The Sr. Director of Enterprise Lead Generation at ACI Learning is responsible for overseeing the planning, development, and execution of ACI Learning’s B2B, Enterprise, and Channel marketing and advertising initiatives. Reporting directly to the CMO Sr. Director of Enterprise Lead Generation’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the B2B Subscription business and Channel Partners, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, and public relations.
The Sr. Director of Enterprise Lead Generation ensures the organization's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences to meet sales objectives, seeking out new ways to deliver our messaging, such as ABM, demand generation programs, lead nurture initiatives, field marketing, events, and channel programs
Duties and responsibilities
- Serve as the primary interface with ACI’s Enterprise marketing leads in both our direct subscription, direct on-site, and channel partner lines of business.
- Collaborate with the CMO to establish vision and strategy, and ensure that all marketing leaders are building long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies in alignment
- Establish a powerful marketing funnel and ensure leads are qualified when entering the sales pipeline
- Ensure that Salesforce lead processes are optimized
- Drive strategy and investments in Enterprise and Channel web site experiences and self-service enablement (e-commerce) tools
- Partner with the Digital, UX, Social, Marketing Operations and Content Marketing Departments in the development and execution of marketing initiatives, communications, events, and campaigns that elevate the Company brand
- Provide ongoing tracking, measurement, KPI, and ROI analysis for the team’s marketing initiatives and campaigns to provide clear, actionable insights that inform and inspire communication for strategic calendar and brand initiatives
- Develop and implement multi-channel, multi-segment marketing campaigns based on industry-leading insight
- Spearhead the creation and maintenance of the organization's digital footprint, while effectively utilizing SEO, SEM, Digital Media, Paid & Organic Social
- Direct a high-performing, collaborative team of marketers across brand, performance, communications and PR, content, product marketing, and lead generation to meet Enterprise sales objectives. Drive vision and oversee efforts across these functions.
- Partner with Sales and Finance in developing and maintaining a robust pipeline for the business to meet business revenue and growth objectives; put in place the necessary automation, SLAs, telemetry and reporting to support this effort
- Identify, prioritize, and properly resource key initiatives aimed at increasing customer acquisition, loyalty, satisfaction, and business revenue
- Develop compelling value propositions that drive distinct competitive advantages for selling new and existing products as well as expanding utilization within the existing client base
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition strategies & campaigns via strong collaboration with product, sales, and technical teams
- Deploy and optimize a cutting-edge marketing automation stack to ensure scalable and cost-effective marketing operations processes with demonstrable ROI
- Manage the marketing budget, including suggested allocation of spend to achieve company targets
Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling Enterprise products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales enablement, lead nurture strategies, digital marketing programs, and lead funnel management.
Customer Insights – The ability to synthesize customer feedback, competitive analysis, campaign performance, UX data and market research to define unique value propositions for the company. Guide the “last 3 feet” messaging and call to action to our existing clients, prospects, and partners.
Marketing Technology – Knowledge of martech tools that enable the most automated, trackable, and reliable marketing performance results. This includes marketing automation platforms, digital and web analytic tools, Salesforce integration, web development and hosting platforms, social media platforms, and customer feedback tools.
- Experience in planning, managing, and executing multi-channel, multi-segment marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience managing Media, Digital/eCommerce, ABM, Nurture Campaign development, Social Media, Customer Acquisition and Retention,
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Able to understand and synthesize complicated scenarios and output easy-to-understand, effective strategies.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and competing priorities without sacrificing accuracy or efficiency
- Professional presence and ability to develop strong working relationships with executive management
- Solid research skills with the ability to stay ahead of current marketing industry trends
- A dynamic leader with a proven track record of leading organizations through significant Enterprise change and growth
- Highly creative, with storytelling instincts
- Deep knowledge of marketing automation, lead nurture, digital media, and demand funnels
- Organized, knowing how to apply a structured approach, but also flexible and adaptable to individual situations
- Persuasive, collaborative - able to work across multiple stakeholders and influence drive brand-right implementation. Great at building and maintaining relationships, fostering an environment of mutual respect, understanding, and trust
- Nimble and Fast - able to balance priorities and move quickly in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit - willingness to challenge the status quo in our highly disrupted business environment and move quickly to test and learn new strategies and tactics. This also relates to a level of resourcefulness and proven ability to do a lot with a little
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Own "a number" for marketing-attributable sales & revenue in collaboration with Sales
- Work with sales to ensure demand waterfall metrics (pipeline) can meet revenue targets
- Plan, implement and manage a consumer subscription strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Oversee all customer-facing web experiences and web publishing
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department; track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports
- Establish and oversee the marketing budget to deliver ROI and ROAS targets
- Create and present an annual marketing plan and strategy
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Analyze company's marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree from an accredited university required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Business or another related field
- 15+ years of progressive experience in planning, managing and executing multi-channel, multi-segment Enterprise and Channel marketing campaigns
- Minimum of 8 years at a senior level (managing teams, complex channel/distribution environments)
- Experience in the training, subscription, and technology services industry
- Deep experience working with Salesforce
- Proven experience in B2B, Enterprise, and Channel partner marketing
- Experience managing media, creative, customer aciquisition & retention, digital/e-commerce marketing
- Extensive experience in designing and facilitating projects
- A solid base of project management capability and ability to drive projects to completion effectively and to quality standards
- Strong experience with CRM, MAP, Social & Digital Channels, and reporting tools. Pardot and Hubspot experience are a plus
- Demonstrated experience in completing projects requiring technical analysis and decision making
- Effective oral and written communication skills to communicate in both formal and informal settings
- Ability to work independently
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance - eligible 1st of the month after date of hire
- Paid vacation, sick time, and eight paid Holidays with two floating Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment
- Tuition assistance
- Four weeks paid parental leave
- Compensation range is an annual salary of $125,000-$175,000
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.