About ACI Learning
Join some of the world's most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world's experts in cyber, audit, and IT. The world's most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It's all we do.
Are you looking to help grow a mid-size organization and hire top talent which directly contributes to the company’s success? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A position at ACI Learning could be just what you’re looking for.
ACI Learning is seeking a Recruiter either remote or on-site in Denver, CO. This is a full-time position with benefits, but we are open to it being a contract opportunity. This position is responsible for recruiting and certifying a qualified and diverse applicant pool by effectively marketing ACI Learning as an employer of choice and developing and implementing recruitment strategies and tactics which meet or exceed customer expectations. The Recruiter is a fully functional professional sourcing and recruiting position. Periodically utilizes advanced sourcing techniques due to a limited talent pool.
- The Recruiter is responsible for all facets of field staff recruitment and talent acquisition
- He/she will work with their assigned office location(s) to develop and implement a recruitment strategy that supports business growth objectives
- The Recruiter will communicate effectively with the office staff regarding existing and potential client needs to ensure adequate coverage is available
- Utilize a variety of sourcing techniques to find and attract candidates interested in employment
- Promptly responds to all applicants and screens them for employment in accordance with EEOC guidelines
- Tracking applicant flow through JazzHR to ensure that pre-screened candidates are processed, interviewed, oriented and placed on schedules
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Assists with all credentialing and onboarding activities as needed
- Writes, submits for approval, and places any print advertising for the company
- Recommends social media strategy and consistently and frequently utilizes social media for position posting and networking for filling positions
- Complies with all state and federal laws regarding employment
- Maintains industry and IT knowledge
- Tracking key metrics, such as: time of response, applicant conversion rate, job post performance, etc.
- All other duties as assigned
- 2 years of experience in recruiting
- Proven knowledge and experience working with external recruiting sites, resume databases and external recruiting activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Effectively able to prioritize and handle multiple projects and responsibilities
- Ability to build and maintain cooperative business partnerships
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire
- Paid vacation, sick time, and eight paid Holidays with two floating Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment
- Tuition assistance
- Compensation range is an annual salary of $55,000 - $65,000, depending on experience
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.