On-Air AWS / Azure Cloud Instructor
About ACI Learning
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in cyber, audit, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
Edutainers support the purpose and mission of ITPRO.TV and ACI Learning by creating content in a fast-paced and collaborative teaching and training environment. This position requires equal parts enthusiasm, expertise and being a good explainer. The position is for the role of Edutainer 4. Who blends the skill sets of instructional designer, professional trainer, on-screen talent and learner advocate. Edutainer 4 takes on the additional responsibilities of serving in mentor roles to Edutainers 1 and 2, performing in on-site and remote training roles, and engaging in professional organization and speaking opportunities.
A sincere interest in facilitating meaningful change in people’s lives is a must. A passion for IT, audit or cybersecurity is a bonus.
This position reports to the Edutainment Manager and will be located in Gainesville, Florida.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has experience or ease on camera.
- Has experience in video development, teaching or training.
- Is a good storyteller.
- Is non-threateningly confident.
- Has the ability to overcome obstacles and unforeseen circumstances to complete projects.
- Can lead by example as an enthusiastic collaborator.
- Interacts with others using sound judgment, good humor, and kindness in a fast-paced environment.
- Can remain calm and positive through technical difficulties and content reshoots.
- Puts the learner first.
- Is highly organized and responsible.
- Has a strong belief that technical training can be transformational.
- Exhibits meticulous attention to detail.
- Possesses outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Displays the highest levels of integrity.
- Operates with a strong work ethic, requiring minimal supervision.
- Is a good teammate.
- Can learn technology quickly.
- Collaboratively mapping and planning courses
- Creating video training content
- Supporting members through ITProTV Forums
- Creating marketing content including webinars, gameshows, YouTube pieces, voiceover work, commercials and other promotional materials
- Building a professional social media presence
- Learning about your collaborative partners, audience and verticals to refine delivery and engagement strategies
- Engaging in biweekly deep feedback and goal setting meetings with management
- Obtaining and maintaining appropriate certifications and professional organization memberships
- Mentoring new team members and maturing team talent
- Maintaining relationships with vendors and relationships with professional organizations in the service of ACI Learning
- Champions marketing initiatives
- AWS and/or Azure expertise and related certification area expertise. Professional Solutions Architect AWS Certification preferred and/or MIcrosoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
- Experience in teaching role-based certification training with strong demonstration skills.
- Strong IT literacy – functional skills in all of the following areas: Desktop use and basic management, Microsoft 365, software fluency and willingness to learn, digital resource self-efficacy.
- Teaching, training on-camera collaborative experience preferred
- The 3 Es: Enthusiastic, Expert and good Explainer on Camera.
- Enthusiast in information technology, Security and /or auditing is required
- Passion for learning and engaging learners.
- Self-starter, Problem Solver, Confident as a team member.
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
- Flexible PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment with ACI Learning
- Tuition assistance.
- Salary range: $125,000 - $145,000 a year
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.