Manager, Content Marketing
About ACI Learning
Join some of the world's most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in audit, cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
In support of the company mission, the Manager, Content Marketing is responsible for developing and executing the overall content marketing and social media strategies. Works directly with Corporate Marketing, Strategy Marketing, and Leadership to create content and execute programs in support of Content Marketing and Social Media goals and initiatives.
• Develop a strong understanding of ACI Learning, our history, our products/solutions (including our legacy company/brands) and how we differentiate ourselves from the competition
• Create a robust content marketing strategy, plan, and calendar in collaboration with the strategy leaders
• Collaborate with stakeholders – strategy leaders, corporate marketing, design teams and digital teams – to produce content that positions ACI Learning as a leader
• Create engaging and thought-provoking content – emails, whitepapers/eBooks, case studies, articles, blogs, social posts, website copy, etc. – that encourages engagement and action
• Develop and craft high quality written content that is well-researched, SEO optimized, and that drives traffic and engagement
• Utilize a consistent voice in all content and edit, proof and enhance content created by others
• Manage the Social Media team that creates and shares content across various channels – social, blogs, emails, paid programs, etc.
• Interact with strategy leaders, graphic designers and internal team members to create and review all content to ensure consistent message
• Optimize delivery strategy for content by implementing best practices for various distribution channels and target audiences
• Manage and develop relationships with freelance writers
• Work with key stakeholders to implement a process to monitor, track, measure and report on content metrics and organic social media performance
Required Skills & Experience
• BS/BA Degree in Marketing, Journalism or equivalent
• 5 -7 years overall marketing experience with at least 3+ years content marketing experience with heavy emphasis on writing compelling content
• 2-3 years of experience writing content for technology and/or education company
• Ability to work with multiple CMS platforms
• Excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Strong understanding and experience with web publishing requirements, SEO tools and web traffic metrics
• Experience with social media platforms (e.g., Sprout Social) and analytics
• Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade
• Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others
• Writing portfolio demonstrates strength in storytelling and a variety of brand, corporate and thought leadership topics
• Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision and managing multiple projects from start to finish
• Proficient in Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and SharePoint)
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
• Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
• Flexible PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
• 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
• One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
• Tuition assistance.
• Salary range: $60,000 - $75,000 a year
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds