Provisions Specialist (Temporary)- Remote
About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in audit, cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
The Provisions Specialist is responsible for ensuring all Hub and enterprise students have access to all practice environment and labs across ACI. This person is also responsible for documenting all Instructor invoices into Salesforce.
This position is Temporary
Schedule- Monday- Friday, 8am – 5pm EST
- Provision multiple sessions each week, ensuring all students are registered in multiple Labs and Exercises.
- Familiarity working with multiple vendors that provide lab and materials support, such as CompTIA, EC-Council, People Cert, Boson, TestOut, Canvas and LogicalOps
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail..
- Moderating skills within multiple platforms – MS Teams, Zoom, Abode Connect and WebEx.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and assess and analyze data.
- Track financial invoices for all instructor fees
- Audit weekly global schedule for any errors across multiple platforms
- Proven 1–2-year work experience as an Event Coordinator working at a Training organization.
- Proven background Administrating a Learning Management System
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.