Manager, Creative Design - Remote
About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in audit, cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
About the Role:
The Manager, Creative Design is responsible for leading and supporting the development of creative strategies to influence internal and external audiences and position ACI Learning as a leader in technology-based learning. S/he evaluates and refines brand standards, provides creative expertise for integrating and transitioning brands, defines the website user experience, strategically positions products and promotions for optimal lead generation and revenue, and leads a team and potential agency partner. S/he maintains creative excellence, while striving for ways to improve innovation and scalability. This position reports to the Sr. Director, Corporate Marketing.
- Salary: $60,000-$72,000 DOE
- Build, grow, protect and influence the brand through consistency in voice, promise, attributes, visuals, values and corporate brand standards
- Act as a brand ambassador and provide oversight to the business, keeping business “on brand”; act as a best-practice resource
- Oversee the creative process from concept to completion including a vision for the brand, defining and refining brand standards, and presenting companywide
- Establish, introduce and enforce product branding and co-branding standards – print and online
- Define the website user experience and develop designs to that deliver a great user experience with clear paths and journeys
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Lead the production of promotional and in-house materials by developing basic presentation approaches including a marketing asset template library, directing layout, and design
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge
- Participate in developing and refining the workflow process for the creative team in relation to internal customers and requests
- Determine and monitor production schedules, providing work direction to creative team
- Direct and monitor third-party creative agency, managing budget and approving time
- Meet cost standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and redesigning processes, recommending changes to art, copy writing and production departments
- Build relationships with business to convey vision and acquire buy in
- Manage and cultivate the career development of crew members
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA Degree – in Graphic Design, Advertising or other relevant field
- 7-10 years of experience in in graphic design with increasing managerial responsibility
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, PowerPoint)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Exceptional creative concepting ability, as evidenced by a diverse portfolio of work including B2B and B2C audiences
- Excellent presentation, team-building and communication skills, as well as a strong customer service mentality, and ability to build internal and client relationships
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
- Flexible PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
- Tuition assistance.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.