About ACI Learning/Practice Labs:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in audit, cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
We are looking for someone with extensive CompTIA Server+ Experience / A CompTIA Server+ trainer to write a set of lab guides for our IT training platform. ACI/Practice Labs is an IT competency hub – supporting IT certification, work readiness, skill development and career progression.
Our hands-on ACI/Practice Labs and Exam Preps allow users to:
- Practice IT within a safe, live-lab environment
- Prove IT skills to assessors and employers
- Do IT to build confidence and gain mastery
Full training on using our platform will be provided. Please visit our website to find out more: (https://www.practice-labs.com/)
We initially would like the SME to write 1 module for us. Based on the work submitted, there might be opportunities for further work in the project.
We are aiming for the projected to be completed before 29th July, 2022.. An immediate start is preferable, and weekend work may be required. Specific deliverable amounts, timelines, and schedules will be discussed.
$400 every 8 hours worked
- To be familiar with CompTIA exams and exam objectives.
- To have either passed CompTIA Server+, or have significant experience in a professional environment.
- Be experienced in Operating system, security and software troubleshooting concepts.
The ideal candidate:
- To be open-minded and creative.
- Has an innovative mindset, is a natural communicator, and is a strong collaborator