Employer Engagement Manager
About ACI Learning:
Join some of the world’s most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in audit, cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
About the Role
The role of Employer Engagement Manager (EEM) is focused on driving ACI Learning students and alumni into rewarding careers and gainful employment through forming, expanding and fostering relationships with local business community employers and organizations for direct recruitment and hiring of ACI Learning graduates into entry to mid-level IT and Project Management career fields. Providing support for students seeking new career opportunities throughout their search until meaningful employment is achieved.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Salary: $65,000 DOE
- Monthly bonus potential of $1,000-$2,000+
- This role is located on-site in Jacksonville, FL
- Achieve and maintain minimum employment rate of 70% for Graduated students in a rolling 12- month period.
- Identify job opportunities that align with ACI Learning graduate capabilities, skills and certifications.
- Update and maintain Sales Force database reports of employer partner accounts (Accounts – 20) with ongoing employment opportunities for Pre and Post Graduates available for placement (Master Job Board – 25).
- Collaborate with Employer Partners on individual listings and group events. Schedule, coordinate and set up Campus Job Fairs.
- Schedule Campus attendance for external Job Fairs
- Conduct weekly virtual and in class presentations about IT career opportunities, employer partners and IT industry employment trends.
- Create portfolio of student success stories and employer outcomes for use during presentations to potential employer partners.
- Report on outcomes to the Campus Director weekly
- Daily Social Media postings for the Career Services Department.
- Introduce LeaderQuest training solutions to Employer Partners for any internal professional development of their organization’s IT and Project Management employees.
- Achieve the stated EEM, Roles, Responsibilities & Accountability (RRA’s), Job Metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years recruiting/staffing/sales experience preferred
- Must represent values of the organization: accountability, customer focused, integrity, passionate, resourceful, teamwork
- Must possess great public speaking and presentation skills
- Must understand the Tech jobs ecosystem and be able to describe it to large diverse audiences
- Must be skilled in helping others achieve meaningful employment
- Must be highly organized, self-driven, and able to produce strong outcomes independently
- Must be highly skilled with job search tools such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, Dice and CareerBuilder
- Social media skills are a plus
- Reliable transportation and a valid Driver’s license required
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
- Flexible PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
- Tuition assistance.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.