Manager, B2B Marketing Strategy - Remote
About ACI Learning
Join some of the world's most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world’s experts in audit, cyber, and IT. The world’s most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It’s all we do.
Reporting to the VP, Enterprise & Consumer Marketing Strategy, the Manager, B2B Marketing Strategy is responsible for the development, execution and tracking of marketing campaigns for the enterprise subscription products and services. This role will be responsible for leading revenue generating integrated marketing programs for new and existing customers while providing measurement of campaign results.
- Develop a strong understanding of ACI Learning, our history, our products/solutions (including our legacy company/brands) and how we differentiate ourselves from the competition
- Lead multi-channel go-to-market strategies, including target audience definition, core value proposition, key message development and tactical plans
- Think strategically and creatively about new ways to introduce our brand and product solutions to new customers to drive interest
- Develop strong remarketing plans to ensure retention and cross-sell/upsell of existing customers
- Help diversify lead sources and drive high-intent marketing-driven leads
- In collaboration with the Content team, create content strategy and management of product collateral, blogs, videos, case studies and overall thought leadership
- Clearly define key success metrics, and track and report on performance
- Use metrics and data to optimize ongoing campaign strategies
- Ensure that all customer-facing teams are aware of programs and remain on-message
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including sales, product management, corporate marketing and digital marketing & operations to deploy campaigns and ensure alignment across departments
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience developing B2B marketing strategies
- Strong experience with CRM and marketing automation required
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others
- Writing portfolio demonstrates strength in storytelling and a variety of brand, corporate and thought leadership topics
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision and managing multiple projects from start to finish
- Proficient in Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and SharePoint)
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Four weeks paid parental leave or medical leave.
- Flexible PTO policy, sick time, and eight paid Holidays.
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions.
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment.
- Tuition assistance.
- Salary range: $70,000-$75,000 a year
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.