This course covers the risks inherent in the SAP application and review some of the most effective controls that can be configured into the application. It covers navigation and the critical business processes that ensure that SAP is working as intended, including security, administration, change control, and the financials, controlling, materials management, sales and distribution, production planning, human capital management, and business warehouse.
You should attend because auditors at organizations using SAP ERP should know how to navigate the application and audit its core functions.
Financial, Operational, Business Application, and IT Auditors; Audit Directors and Managers; Compliance Managers; SAP® Security and Support personnel
You will learn about the application’s risks and controls, the core elements of the application, and how to audit the application effectively.
1. SAP® Overview and Concepts:
2. SAP Audit Fundamentals:
3. Basic Navigation for Auditors:
4. SAP Security:
5. SAP Administration and Change Control:
6. SAP Modules:
7. FI: Financials and CO: Controlling Risks and Controls:
8. MM: Materials Management Risks and Controls:
9. SD: Sales and Distribution Risks and Controls:
10. Other Modules (based on class interest) :
11. SAP Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Solutions:
12. Advanced SAP Auditing Techniques:
13. Implementations and Upgrades
Use the table below to select the time and location that works best for you.
ACI Learning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.