This course expands upon your knowledge of Security by addressing essential elements of the eight domains that comprise a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)® for information systems security professionals. It offers a job-related approach to the security process, while providing a framework to prepare for the newly updated CISSP certification released in May 2021, which is the premier certification for information systems security professionals.
This course is an in-person instructor-led and virtual instructor-led course.
NASBA Certified CPE
Why you should take this course
The CISSP certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement and meets ISO/IEC Standard 17024 requirements. The course provides credibility and mobility to advance current computer security careers or migrate to a related career.
Who should take this course
Experienced IT security practitioners, auditors, consultants, investigators, network or security analysts and engineers, network administrators, information security specialists, and risk management professionals pursuing CISSP certification.
What You'll learn
In this course, you will identify and reinforce the major security subjects from the eight domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
- CompTIA Network+ and Security+ certifications or equivalent experience. CISSP requirements include at least 5 years of professional experience in 2+ fields related to the CBK security domains, or a college degree and 4 years of experience.
- Analyze Components of the Security and Risk Management Domain
- Analyze Components of the Asset Security Domain
- Analyze Components of the Security Engineering Domain
- Analyze Components of the Communications and Network Security Domain
- Analyze Components of the Identity and Access Management Domain
- Analyze Components of the Security Assessment and Testing Domain
- Analyze Components of the Security Operations Domain
- Analyze Components of the Software Development Security Domain
Schedule your course
Use the table below to select the time and location that works best for you.