Managers must understand, deploy, and sustain innovation as a key characteristic of their units. This course shows how to embed innovation and agility in a department’s methodology and its administration, key considerations when implementing change initiatives, and techniques to successfully apply the Three Lines Model to provide integrated assurance. It also covers ways to make internal audit a more visible contributor to an organization’s value protection and creation infrastructure.
Below are the available learning options for this course:
This course is available through AuditProTV — a subscription-based, on-demand learning platform. As a subscriber, you will have access to an ‘all you can watch’ library of courses that are built in alignment with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) standards.Learn More & Subscribe
Bring this course to your organization at your convenience. ACI Learning can deliver this instructor-led course for your team at a chosen location or virtually. Alternatively, choose the topic(s) you need and ACI will craft a training solution to keep your team future-proof.Customize Your Training
NASBA Certified CPE
Why you should take this course
Many initiatives fade away after a while because the changes were not sustainable. This course focuses on changing mindsets and processes, building an innovative team, branding your department appropriately and institutionalizing creativity.
Who should take this course
Internal auditors, compliance experts, and leaders in their internal audit departments who want to develop new audit approaches, expand their current skills, re-energize the focus of their audit activities and who want to learn tips, tools and techniques
What You'll learn
You will learn how to deploy and sustain innovation in your department, so it becomes a natural aspect of your methodology and a common feature of your interactions with your stakeholders.
- Fundamentals of Internal Auditing (OAG101)
- Internal Audit School (OAG301) or equivalent experience
- Understand how managers can apply innovation in the planning, fieldwork, and reporting phases of internal audits and consulting engagements.
- Apply techniques to improve internal audit methodology and be more responsive to clients’ needs.
- Enhance management planning and evaluate an organizations’ change initiatives and how innovation impacts programs, processes, products, and services.
- Prepare action plans that apply innovation and demonstrate resilience, adaptability, and forward-thinking.
- Change Enablement
- Strengthening the Evidence We Obtain and Use
- Expanding Our Role
- Management and Leadership in Internal Audit
- People, Processes, and Tools
- Achieving a Higher Level of Thinking
- Three Lines Model
Schedule your course
Use the table below to select the time and location that works best for you.
ACI Learning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.