ITIL® is the world's leading best practice framework for implementing IT service management. Organizations use ITIL to plan, implement, support, and improve services and create value for their customers. This course covers the foundational knowledge and skills for adopting and adapting best practices for IT service management (ITSM) in your organization. ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
Why you should take this course
ITIL Foundation training and certification is key for anyone using IT services because it provides a practical understanding of key concepts, principles, processes, and functions to enable successful IT Service Management (ITSM).
Who should take this course
ITIL 4 is designed for anyone working in IT that would like a foundational understanding of IT service management, its key principles and practices and how it will help deliver better value to customers.
What You'll learn
In this course, you will identify, describe, and analyze all components of the ITIL 4 IT service management approach.
- To ensure your success, basic end-user level computer and networking skills and proficiency with Microsoft Windows 10 recommended.
- Define ITIL and its Key Concepts
- Identify the Components of the ITIL Framework
- Analyze the ITIL Guiding Principles
- Identify the Components and Functions of the ITIL Service Value System
- Analyze the Key ITIL Management Practices
- Define the General, Service, and Technical Management Practices of ITIL
Schedule your course
Use the table below to select the time and location that works best for you.