The pandemic is affecting business models, operating processes, products, and communication flows resulting in the need for banking institutions to adapt rapidly. This webinar examines the impacts on treasury, asset management, and other key functions, and the most important risks you need to know about.
You should attend because COVID-19 has had a profound impact on all organizations, but the effects on financial institutions require a focused analysis.
Senior management, board members, auditors and risk managers, anyone in banking and financial services (banking, insurance, asset management; credit, operations, liquidity risk, strategy, reputational risk) including IT, legal, marketing, sales, and suppl
You will learn how COVID-19 has affected the front, middle and back office of banking institutions, and what internal and external risks are most pressing so you focus on what matters most.
1. COVID 19 Crisis and its Relationship to Other Crises
2. Dealing with the Crisis:
3. The Impact on Financial Institutions:
4. Changing Models
5. Treasury Risks
6. Treasury Uncertainty and Actions
7. Impacts on the Insurance Industry-Actions and likely outcomes
8. Impacts on Asset Management-Actions to be taken
9. Longer Term Impacts: When will business return to normal?; What will the new normal look like?; Exacerbated change; What will this mean for target market?
10. Questions and Answer Session
Use the table below to select the time and location that works best for you.
We don't currently have any dates scheduled for this course.
ACI Learning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.