Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
Who this course is for
Chief Compliance Officers, Chief Audit Executives, Audit Directors and Managers; Chief Risk Officers and Chief Ethics Officers; Internal and External Auditors, and anyone with GRC responsibilities.
NASBA Certified CPE
Field of Study
Length of course
PrerequisitesAuditing for In-Charge Auditors Managing the Internal Audit Department
or equivalent experience
Here are the learning objectives we'll cover
- The learner will be able to develop internal audit procedures in alignment with GRC capabilities.
- The learner will be able to define and describe various governance frameworks that help organizations mitigate risks and achieve objectives.
- The learner will be able to identify, describe, and apply the components and elements of the GRC Capability Model.
- The learner will be able to outline various considerations and practices for the individual elements of the GRC Capability Model.
- The learner will be able to locate and access supplemental resources on GRC and other governance frameworks.
Options for this course
Train your team
Stay ahead of the curve and future-proof your business with training programs designed for you.
Attendance policy for on-site and online instructor-led training
Students are expected to arrive on time for classes with the proper materials and attitude. An overall attendance rate of 100% is expected to fully absorb the materials and to complete labs. If you have an expected absence, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or your instructor ahead of time. The number of CPEs awarded will be equivalent to the number of hours attended.
ACI Learning is registered with NASBA
ACI Learning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org/