Introduction to Information Security
Who this course is for
Internal Auditors, Compliance Experts, and leaders in Internal Audit departments.
NASBA Certified CPE
Field of Study
Length of course
Here are the learning objectives we'll cover
- Recognize the components of information security within an organization.
- Identify the basic areas of information security management.
- Discover an appreciation of key areas of information security that will prepare you to be able to dive deeper into the technical side of information security.
- Discover the skills and knowledge needed to provide assurance in the information security space.
- Identify what effective communication looks like in the information security space from the boardroom to the internal audit department.
Options for this course
Train your team
Stay ahead of the curve and future-proof your business with training programs designed for you.
Attendance policy for on-site and online instructor-led training
Students are expected to arrive on time for classes with the proper materials and attitude. An overall attendance rate of 100% is expected to fully absorb the materials and to complete labs. If you have an expected absence, please email email@example.com or your instructor ahead of time. The number of CPEs awarded will be equivalent to the number of hours attended.
ACI Learning is registered with NASBA
ACI Learning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org/