Value for Money and Performance Auditing
Who this course is for
Chief Internal Auditors, Internal Audit Managers, Lead Auditors, and other experienced auditors in private, public, and non-profit practice.
Field of Study
Length of course
PrerequisitesFundamentals of Internal Auditing
or equivalent experience
Here are the learning objectives we'll cover
- Understand the purpose of value for money (VFM) / performance review and its applicability to your business.
- Describe ways to apply best practices developed in the public sector to drive real benefit within the private sector.
- List techniques to plan, deliver, and report on VFM/performance audits.
- Describe techniques to apply VFM auditing techniques to assess “economy, efficiency and effectiveness” in a wide range of business scenarios.
- List ways to produce reports that maximize impact, drive improvement, and add real value to your business.
Options for this course
Train your team
Stay ahead of the curve and future-proof your business with training programs designed for you.
Attendance policy for on-site and online instructor-led training
Students are expected to arrive on time for classes with the proper materials and attitude. An overall attendance rate of 100% is expected to fully absorb the materials and to complete labs. If you have an expected absence, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or your instructor ahead of time. The number of CPEs awarded will be equivalent to the number of hours attended.