Risk Assessment Using Data Analytics
Who this course is for
Internal Auditors, Compliance Experts, and leaders in Internal Audit departments.
NASBA Certified CPE
Field of Study
Length of course
Here are the learning objectives we'll cover
- Recognize the fundamentals of an Enterprise Risk Assessment (ERA)/Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process and the basic concepts of a Risk-Based Auditing approach.
- Understand the role of data analytics in the risk assessment/management/monitoring process and the general steps for using data analytics in risk assessments. Understand the risk management process (ERM) through recurring risk identification, measurement, and mitigation, including the standard tools, templates, and reporting used in the ERM process through real examples and case studies.
- Identify the key risks of common business functions in the risk assessment of these business functions (including Accounting, HR, Treasury, Inventory, R&D, Compliance, Financial Reporting, Sales, IT, Procurement, Manufacturing, and others).
- Apply data analytics concepts to perform risk assessments in business functions using exercises and/or real-world case studies.
- Apply some best practices for reporting on risk assessments that are concise, effective, and engaging for key stakeholders.
Options for this course
Train your team
Stay ahead of the curve and future-proof your business with training programs designed for you.
Attendance policy for on-site and online instructor-led training
Students are expected to arrive on time for classes with the proper materials and attitude. An overall attendance rate of 100% is expected to fully absorb the materials and to complete labs. If you have an expected absence, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or your instructor ahead of time. The number of CPEs awarded will be equivalent to the number of hours attended.
ACI Learning is registered with NASBA
ACI Learning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: https://www.nasbaregistry.org/